We now have the ability to offer limited permits via online services. Use the “Burn Permits” tab to submit information to obtain a new or updated burning permit. Road Access & Water Supply typically will require a “Plans Review” and is not currently offered via online services. For additional questions or to schedule a review, contact the Fire Marshal’s Office at 503-842-7587 ext 224.

Please use the sub-menus available under this to menu for additional permit information. 

Burn Permits
Road Access & Water Supply

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s